This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using GCC 3.1 on SuSe 7.0 (GCC 2.95)
- From: Michael Matz <matz at kde dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: <nandrats at mail dot mdanderson dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:16:40 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: Using GCC 3.1 on SuSe 7.0 (GCC 2.95)
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> email@example.com writes:
> > I've waited long for this GCC release and am eager to give it a try. But I'm
> > running SuSe 7.0 and all programms are compiled with GCC 2.95.xx.
> > What do I have to do to be able to work with GCC on my machine (using mainly Qt
> > und KDE libraries? What do I have to rebuild for use with GCC 3.1?
> There's nothing you really need to rebuild.
Except all C++ stuff you plan to use/link into your applications. Beware,
that there are some surprises waiting. E.g. also libfam is C++ (!).