This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 OpenBSD
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "J.D. Bronson" <jb at ktxg dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:34:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 OpenBSD
- References: <184.108.40.206.2.20020521073213.00b1bf30@localhost>
On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 07:33:52AM -0500, J.D. Bronson wrote:
> Is there any known issue compiling GCC 3.1 on OPENBSD 3.1 i386 ?
See the thread that's referenced in the GCC 3.1 build status list
(http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/buildstat.html) for an unsuccessful build on
that target. When someone reports a successful bootstrap, hopefully
with information about how to get around the problems, that new message
will be linked instead.