Using GCC 3.1 on SuSe 7.0 (GCC 2.95)

Hi there,

I've waited long for this GCC release and am eager to give it a try. But I'm
running SuSe 7.0 and all programms are compiled with GCC 2.95.xx.

What do I have to do to be able to work with GCC on my machine (using mainly Qt
und KDE libraries? What do I have to rebuild for use with GCC 3.1?

Thanks a lot for your efforts and congratulation for this new compiler version,

NICOLAUS