This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 and precompiled headers
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: bohdan at bodq dot vstu dot edu dot ua (Bohdan Vlasyuk)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (GCC mailing list)
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 and precompiled headers
> Once upon a time it was promised that precompiled headers will be available
> since 3.1 .
Could you please send a pointer to the archived mailing list message that
contained this promise? I don't believe such a promise was ever made, but
if it was, it would be present on the gcc.gnu.org website somewhere.