This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using third party STL library
- From: "Raoul Gough" <RaoulGough at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:00:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Using third party STL library
- Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gcc.devel
- References: <email@example.com>
"michael zhao" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> How can I use a third party STL library other than the one provided by
> I tried to use -nodefaultlibs or -nostdlib option. Linking fails because
> some symbols are not funnd. For examples, __cxa_allocate_exception,
> __cxa_rethrow, __cxa_pure_virtual
> Can some one give my some help?
Hmmm.. Have you tried adding -lsupc++? Works for me with STLport (so far).