This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 on AIX good and bad
- From: Andreas Conz <andreasc at neuro dot informatik dot uni-kassel dot de>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:39:47 +0200 (DFT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 on AIX good and bad
On Sun, 19 May 2002, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Did you build libstdc++-v3 with the AIX assembler patch listed in
> the Installation Notes for GCC on AIX?
OK that was the problem. I had installed AIX-ML09. After the upgrade to
ML10 which includes the patch, the problems went away.
Could ML10 be noted in the Installation Notes?
Now C,C++ seem OK to me (again without the tests).
mit freundliche Gruessen / kind regards