This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compile error (Internal error: Illegal instruction)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Matthijs van Duin <matthijs at cds dot nl>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 00:12:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Compile error (Internal error: Illegal instruction)
- References: <32FC4AA9-6C34-11D6-A9EF-003065C86F94@apple.com> <email@example.com>
On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 01:57:21PM +1000, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> >>>>> "Dale" == Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 12:53 PM, Matthijs van Duin wrote:
> >> Just wondering.. is the latest version of GCC (obtained via CVS at 18:24
> >> GMT today) supposed to be compilable on powerpc-apple-darwin5.4 ?
> > Yes. As described in install.texi, you need to increase the stack limit.
> Nope. I'm getting this too and i'm running bash.
> Is there a way to do "limit stack 800" on bash?
See 'ulimit -s'.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer