This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compile error (Internal error: Illegal instruction)
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: Matthijs van Duin <matthijs at cds dot nl>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 May 2002 13:57:21 +1000
- Subject: Re: Compile error (Internal error: Illegal instruction)
- References: <32FC4AA9-6C34-11D6-A9EF-003065C86F94@apple.com>
>>>>> "Dale" == Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 12:53 PM, Matthijs van Duin wrote:
>> Just wondering.. is the latest version of GCC (obtained via CVS at 18:24
>> GMT today) supposed to be compilable on powerpc-apple-darwin5.4 ?
> Yes. As described in install.texi, you need to increase the stack limit.
Nope. I'm getting this too and i'm running bash.
Is there a way to do "limit stack 800" on bash?