This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using third party STL library
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: leop at engr dot arizona dot edu (Leo Przybylski)
- Cc: miczhao at cisco dot com (michael zhao), gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Using third party STL library
> You can try STLPort
I see little reason anymore. It's just a different fork of the same
code that is in 3.1's libstdc++ (both originate in the SGI STL), and
the 3.1 version has a lot more testing.
If there are particular features of STLport that people like, it would
be better to see if we can get them into the GCC version.