This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using third party STL library
- From: Leo Przybylski <leop at engr dot arizona dot edu>
- To: michael zhao <miczhao at cisco dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:23:25 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Using third party STL library
You can try STLPort
On Mon, 20 May 2002, michael zhao wrote:
> How can I use a third party STL library other than the one provided by GCC?
> I tried to use -nodefaultlibs or -nostdlib option. Linking fails because
> some symbols are not funnd. For examples, __cxa_allocate_exception,
> __cxa_rethrow, __cxa_pure_virtual
> Can some one give my some help?