This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using third party STL library
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: miczhao at cisco dot com (michael zhao)
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:33:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Using third party STL library
> How can I use a third party STL library other than the one provided by GCC?
Only if that library has been ported to work successfully with the GCC
version you want to use.
> Can some one give my some help?
This probably isn't the right list; you should ask the developers of
whatever library you wish to use.