Re: Duplicate data objects in shared libraries

H . J . Lu writes:

 > Just load C.so first. It should work. I know it doesn't work on Linux.
 > I am working on a testcase in C to fix it.

Yes, I guess that's easy enough :-). The only difficulty with loading C.so
first is that I have seen a number of applications where the use of
C.so is somewhat implicit (there are a bunch of dynamic modules linked
against C.so, but C.so is never actually loaded explicitly).
Admittedly, this is a pretty minor point and I don't really feel all
that inclined to pursue it further.  If explicit loading of C.so
solves the problem, then that's easy enough to document.  Works for me.

-- Dave