This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap failure on mainline
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:22:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap failure on mainline
On Sunday, May 19, 2002, at 03:48 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
>>> The breakage occured between 2002-05-10 and 2002-05-17, I'm narrowing
>>> it further.
>> I think it is the following patch:
> I just verified that the reversion of this patch indeed fixes the
> issue for me on i686-linux-gnu.
> Since this is Dale's patch, I'd like to ask him to look into this.
> Dale, your patch cases a regression, bootstrap of Ada fails with it.
Sorry. I've reverted the patch. If I read rth's comment correctly, what
really happened is that I exposed a bug somewhere else, but I don't have
time to track it down right now.