This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jh at suse dot cz
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:10:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
<<Yes, that is alternative. Will it be considerably faster than the current
FP emulation library doing the same?
Oh yes, much faster, by a significant factor, which is all you need in this