This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Benchmarking 3.1's code generation...
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Scott Robert Ladd <scott at coyotegulch dot com>
- Cc: gcc List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 20 May 2002 08:53:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Benchmarking 3.1's code generation...
- References: <FKEAJLBKJCGBDJJIPJLJEEBFCHAA.email@example.com>
Op ma 20-05-2002, om 02:44 schreef Scott Robert Ladd:
> After ensuring I wasn't tripping over my own ignorance, I ran new and
> improved benchmark tests, comparing gcc 3.1 to 3.0.4 and Intel C++ 6.0. You
> can find the revised article here:
Nice article again, and good to see that GCC isn't so bad after all on
One little thing:
Intel C++ 6.0 for Linux
GNU gcc 3.0.4 (under Linux)
Could you rename that link "GNU gcc 3.1"?