This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance (on sparc solaris)
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: aldyh at redhat dot com (Aldy Hernandez)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 01:01:38 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance (on sparc solaris)
> >>>>> "Brad" == Brad Lucier <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > The fortran library build seemed to ignore CONFIG_SHELL:
> silly question, but did you export it?
setenv CONFIG_SHELL /local/bin/bash
in my .cshrc file (I use tcsh as my shell).
Does that have the same effect as exporting it?