This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance (on sparc solaris)
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 May 2002 15:40:13 +1000
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance (on sparc solaris)
- References: <200205200444.g4K4iQr03275@banach.math.purdue.edu>
>>>>> "Brad" == Brad Lucier <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The fortran library build seemed to ignore CONFIG_SHELL:
silly question, but did you export it?