Re: Gcc compiler

Scribbling feverishly on May 19, Nick Gauthier managed to emit:
> I am just getting into C++, and I was wondering if I
> could get a copy of the GCC compiler. I am not stupid,
> i checked the site. To my dismay, the only versions
> were for far superior Linux users. I am not at that
> enlightened stage yet, and am still struggling with
> *gasp* windows ME. I was wonder if GCC came in a
> version I can use in windows. If you make one, can you
> send me the URL please?
>       Thank you for your time
>       Nick G

Nick,

The page at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html lists binaries
for DOS, Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT. I'm sure one of them
will work for Window ME.

Kurt
--
The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
and owns the worm farm.