This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc compiler
- From: Kurt Wall <kwall at kurtwerks dot com>
- To: Nick Gauthier <nickg653 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 22:24:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Gcc compiler
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Scribbling feverishly on May 19, Nick Gauthier managed to emit:
> I am just getting into C++, and I was wondering if I
> could get a copy of the GCC compiler. I am not stupid,
> i checked the site. To my dismay, the only versions
> were for far superior Linux users. I am not at that
> enlightened stage yet, and am still struggling with
> *gasp* windows ME. I was wonder if GCC came in a
> version I can use in windows. If you make one, can you
> send me the URL please?
> Thank you for your time
> Nick G
The page at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html lists binaries
for DOS, Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT. I'm sure one of them
will work for Window ME.
The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
and owns the worm farm.
-- Travis McGee