This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, levon at movementarian dot org,neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, rth at redhat dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:27:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
>>Is it just rehashing classical double hashing, or is it something new?
There is some interesting empirical results which if not new are at least
nicely accessible (they were new to me).