This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inserting insn's into insn chain
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Per Fransson <per dot fransson dot 768 at student dot lu dot se>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:26:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: inserting insn's into insn chain
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 07:48:43PM +0200, Per Fransson wrote:
> The store/restore code gets inserted into the RTL-code without problems.
> Unfortunately it somehow gets removed before the assembler code is
It must be dead code then.
> My code looks like this ...
What in the world are you doing? You should not be generating
rtl at this level. You should be calling emit_move_insn, and