Gcc compiler

I am just getting into C++, and I was wondering if I
could get a copy of the GCC compiler. I am not stupid,
i checked the site. To my dismay, the only versions
were for far superior Linux users. I am not at that
enlightened stage yet, and am still struggling with
*gasp* windows ME. I was wonder if GCC came in a
version I can use in windows. If you make one, can you
send me the URL please?
      Thank you for your time
      Nick G