This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, levon at movementarian dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:05:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
- References: <20020519215543.53E4BF28CC@nile.gnat.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Dewar) writes:
> There is an interesting article on hashing in Dr. Dobbs. Worth reading,
> talks about using two separate hash functions.
Is it just rehashing classical double hashing, or is it something new?