This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, levon at movementarian dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 17:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
There is an interesting article on hashing in Dr. Dobbs. Worth reading,
talks about using two separate hash functions.