This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: geoffk at geoffk dot org, davem at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 20:24:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- References: <20020519185657.50D55F28F0@nile.gnat.com>
Robert Dewar wrote:-
> <<I think Zack intends to accept encodings that fall outside that
> Sure but this is a rare case, and will not impact the main logic paths.
OK, I'll have to wait for someone to implement at least some of this,
as I don't really understand how it will be done.