This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk
- Cc: davem at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
<<I think Zack intends to accept encodings that fall outside that
Sure but this is a rare case, and will not impact the main logic paths.