This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: davem at redhat dot com, drow at mvista dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,law at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:53:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
> You requested information about the ages of the SPARC/Solaris I was
> using to bootstrap the compiler. I gave them. Any comments whether
> they are that old compared to yours?
> -- Gaby
They seem comparable machines as far as I can tell.