This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: gdr at codesourcery dot com, drow at mvista dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 05:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- References: <20020519123919.64CCAF28CC@nile.gnat.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Dewar)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, sure, but that's the other conversation. What I was commenting on
was SPARC vs Redhat Linux
SPARC does not imply Solaris Dr. Dewar.
I was comparing Linux vs. Solars on SPARC systems.
Such that it was a direct OS comparison.