This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: davem at redhat dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, chip dot cuntz at earthling dot net,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 12:06:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- References: <20020519104255.C87C8F28CC@nile.gnat.com> <20020519105323.GA31124@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:-
> Robert Dewar wrote:-
> > But CPP cannot be taking up a significant amount of time??
Incidentally, if and when we get multibyte-char support done
properly, lexing could become quite expensive.