This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: davem at redhat dot com, dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
Well I guess one value of this saturday thread was to actually make real
progress in improving compile time. Thanks for this useful work David, it
indeed changes my whole view of the situation.