This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: davem at redhat dot com, espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:51:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
Well I must say I just looked at David's patch, and it does seem amazingly
clearly correct, so I think he has a pretty reasonable basis for his vow.If
there is other stuff like this around, it's definitely worth going after.