This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.1 is still very slow, compared to 2.95.3
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, espie at nerim dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 23:26:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 is still very slow, compared to 2.95.3
>>Not that I'm aware of.
Seems like it (measuring effect of garbage collection threshhold
on compile time) would be valuable if people think this may be
a key factor.