This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.1 is still very slow, compared to 2.95.3
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, espie at nerim dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 19:53:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 is still very slow, compared to 2.95.3
- References: <20020519001511.47127F28D4@nile.gnat.com>
On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 08:15:11PM -0400, Robert Dewar wrote:
> yes, that's clear, but I wondered if anyone had actual quantitative
Not that I'm aware of.