This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, shebs at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:53:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
> So if you're running all these systematic builds and noticing all
> these changes in compilation speed, how come we don't see regular
> messages from you on the topic? To abuse a classic line, "Vut gut
> are test rezultz eef nobuddy knowz abowt zem!?"
As always, it takes time to get test results in to useful distributable
form, I agree this should be a goal.