Re: gcc compile-time performance

> Telling people to buy the fastest computer isn't an indication that
> the "everyone is in favor of improving the speed and memory usage of GCC."

I am not telling everyone to buy the fastest computer. I am pointing out that
in what ever environment you are working in, computers get faster very rapidly.
So rapidly that attempts to speed up GCC will likely end up as noise on this
curve. If you think otherwise, please specify how you think it is possible
to speed up GCC significantly. I am sure everyone would be happy to know!