This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>, <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:08:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com> writes:
> On Sat, 18 May 2002, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> The buffer overflow has been removed by small but ugly patch before
>> the release. The other issue (the /tmp race condition) requires more
> Is that patch also on the mainline?
No, but I'll submit an updated version of my October patch (which is
more clean than the 3.1 approach).