This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:07:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- References: <20020518125428.48AB2F2A59@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
>> Indeed, my position is that security problems are automatically
> No one disagrees with this, but a problem labeled as a security problem
> is not necessarily a security problem!
So prove me wrong, please. So far, I've seen nothing in this