This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at,ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 08:54:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
> Indeed, my position is that security problems are automatically
No one disagrees with this, but a problem labeled as a security problem
is not necessarily a security problem!