This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Cc: m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- References: <email@example.com><200205180036.UAA28616@makai.watson.ibm.com>
From: David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 20:36:35 -0400
I agree with your and Daniel's goal of using multiple bit set
implementations optimized for different types of uses and
I'm all for this as well.