This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cleanup query: _ALL_SOURCE
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:23:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: cleanup query: _ALL_SOURCE
>>>>> Nathanael Nerode writes:
Nathanael> Grrr. I'm now guessing (wild guess here) that it enables the existence
Nathanael> of bsd style functions where there are ISO counterparts with different
Nathanael> semantics, or something similar. If so, it really shouldn't be
Nathanael> needed at all once gcc is modernized in this regard (a project not yet
-D_ALL_SOURCE exposes additional header file prototypes and macro
definitions beyond those required by Posix.