Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)

The APIC may not be in the mobile Pentium III processor, but somewhere
in the supporting chipset used on the Dell Inspiron 4100 there is an
APIC. The /var/log/messages has entries indicating it is finding APIC
and the profiling I am doing is definitely using the Pentium III
performance monitoring hardware, not the RTC based sampling.

-Will

--
Will Cohen, GCC Engineer                         ------    ,__o
Red Hat, 1801 Varsity Dr., Raleigh, NC 27606    ------   _-\_<,