This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:22:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- References: <10205171912.AA26973@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 03:12:04PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I tried that, or at least I thought I did, and it didn't do anything.
It's possible I'm confused, and this is only used for preventing
interblock moves, but I didn't think so. I can't really tell
either way without seeing what you did, and looking at the test case.
A last resort is to notice a set to pic_offset_table_rtx in
sched_analyze_1 and set reg_pending_barrier. I'd rather not
be quite so crude as hard coding that though.