This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:13:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- References: <10205171858.AA26759@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 02:58:19PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Can you be more specific? Is there a way of telling sched "don't put an
> insn in front of me"?
See add_branch_dependences in sched-rgn.c for inspiration.
While you're at it, you might also mark the copies from the argument
registers into their pseudos at the beginning of the first block,
when the argument registers are class_likely_spilled_p. I thought
this was already handled, but I see it is only the return register
and outgoing arguments being handled.
You don't need to modify sched-ebb.c, since that is run only after