This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 02 14:58:19 EDT
- Subject: Re: Problem with GP on IA64
> But that doesn't work because when EH is in effect, the CALL_INSN ends
> a basic block so the CALL_INSN and that move are in different basic
> blocks so in_post_call_group_p doesn't see the move.
Then we need to handle this similarly.
Can you be more specific? Is there a way of telling sched "don't put an
insn in front of me"?
Curious, though, that this didn't show up with c++ or java...
It doesn't show up on thousands of Ada tests either, so it's clearly rare.