This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:37:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with GP on IA64
- References: <10205171300.AA24300@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 09:00:53AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> But that doesn't work because when EH is in effect, the CALL_INSN ends
> a basic block so the CALL_INSN and that move are in different basic
> blocks so in_post_call_group_p doesn't see the move.
Then we need to handle this similarly.
Curious, though, that this didn't show up with c++ or java...