This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
- From: Will Cohen <wcohen at redhat dot com>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:28:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Some (small) c++ compilation profiling data (oprofile)
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
What value was /proc/sys/dev/oprofile/cpu_type? Look in the
oprofile-0.2/op_user.h for the associated enum of op_cpu. There has been
some recent reorganization of oprofile. Also what does "cat
Karel Gardas wrote:
> On Fri, 17 May 2002, Will Cohen wrote:
>>I would expect this return "2" for a Pentium III based on enum for
>>op_cpu in oprofile/libop/op_interface.h. oprofile has some code to
> I'm afraid I can't find such file in my oprofile-0.2 (release) sources.
> Karel Gardas email@example.com
> ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com