This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at pacbell dot net>, Aaron Lehmann <aaronl at vitelus dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:19:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- References: <email@example.com>
> gcc 3.1 11m46.390s (c,c++,objc,f77,libstdc++,fixinc)
I'm working on this as we speak. I know exactly why libjava takes so
long to build; that should let me fix it soon.
strace is my friend.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com