Re: Stupid Ass SMEX Content Filter

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 09:01:40AM -0600, Chipper C. Cuntz wrote:
>All,
>
>I am having to send this message from one of my many UNIX accounts because the stupid ass filter won't let me send messages to the list just because my name it Chip Cuntz.
>
>Thats fucked up!
>
>Who can I contact to get this fixed...
>
>chip.cuntz@earthling or chipperc.cuntz@wcom.com

Assuming that you are venting in the proper direction, send a copy of
the bounce message you're receiving to gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org.  This
email address should actually be in the bounce message if you received
a bounce message from gcc.gnu.org.  If it isn't that's a bug.

FWIW, I don't see any indication that you are being blocked.  You posted
something here from your earthling account a couple of hours ago.

We don't block on email address patterns and we don't block subscriber
addresses at all.  I wonder if this is a problem with your ISP.

cgf