This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 64 bit sparc solaris and gmp 4.0.1
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: tot at trema dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 05:57:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: 64 bit sparc solaris and gmp 4.0.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Teemu Torma <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:39:44 +0200
The offending lines look in both cases like (except register names):
This is definitely illegal, immediate operands can only
appear as the second operand.
If the author of this code really did mean '0', just replace
that first '0' in each line with '%g0'.