Re: GCC support for QNX?

The tools that we ship are using gcc 2.95.3.  The source is available at
http://developers.qnx.com/Ports/.  Our list of things to do "Real Soon Now"
includes nice clean ports to the head branches of gdb, gcc and binutils.  We
currently have submitted a patch to the head branch of binutils which is
waiting for maintainer approval.  I'm working on the gdb port and hopefully,
soon, we'll be starting the work on gcc 3.x.

cheers,

Kris