This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error report (gcc 3.1)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Maurizio Loreti <loreti at pd dot infn dot it>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:59:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Error report (gcc 3.1)
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> 2002-05-16 Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com>
> * doc/install.texi (Final install): Recommend to install into a
> "clean" target directory.
I committed this (though I agree that the G++ include directories
should be versioned as preferred by Gaby and others nevertheless).
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/